Future Stores Miami 2019: Why mobile is the “It” employee accessory for every season
What does the Store of the Future look like for retailers?
That timely question is the topic of Day 1 at the Future Stores Miami 2019 conference. Running from February 5-7, this three-day event provides an opportunity for senior retail executives to discuss the techniques and technology that are transforming stores today and which innovations look promising for the future.
While no one knows exactly what the Store of the Future looks like, one certainty remains: stores must provide a retail experience that keeps customers coming back for more. Over 88% of retailers agree that the biggest influence on the customer experience is customer-facing employees. However, almost 70% believe it’s difficult for these employees to meet customer expectations today. What are retailers to do?
Join Inkling CEO Jeff Carr on Tuesday, February 5 at 10:25am for his Keynote Case Study presentation entitled “Why Mobile is the ‘It’ Employee Accessory for Every Season” as he explains why mobile is the forward-thinking solution that customer-facing employees must have to deliver the experiences that consumers crave.
In his 20-minute session, Jeff will share:
- How the Forgetting Curve impacts customer-facing employee performance when they lack direct access to learning and reference materials while on the sales floor
- What new Vanson Bourne survey data reveals about why current L&D strategies often fall short and the difficulties it creates for customer-facing employees
- Why brands like Vera Bradley, H&R Block, and Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores have gone digital to enable employees with mobile while on the job
- The impressive results these big-name brands are achieving, including decreased onboarding time, increased training and on-the-job effectiveness, and improved customer experiences
- How employees’ knowledge retention can improve from a meager 21% with traditional learning methodologies to 90% with active learning tools like mobile
- If you’re interested in improving employee effectiveness, engagement, and retention while enticing customers to your stores, then this session is a must-attend.
We look forward to seeing you in sunny Miami!